Pill Thing® knows how important medication adherence is, that is why we have teamed up with Medisafe, the Highest Rated Medication Reminder app, to help you remember to take your medications correctly and on time! Our goal is to help our customers live their healthiest lives!
|We are currently shipping a special link with EVERY PillThing.com order that will give you a FREE LIFETIME PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION to the Medisafe App to help you Never Forget a Med Again!!|
Get a FREE Lifetime PREMIUM Subscription to the Medisafe app with every Pill Thing purchase!
Medisafe is the “MUST HAVE” award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker ranked #1 by pharmacists, physicians and patients. Join the millions of people who are taking control of their medication management with the Medisafe app - stay on track and never miss another med.
Add a support person to get notified in case you miss a dose - discretely & free!
SEE YOUR REPORTS
Daily, weekly and monthly medication progress reports.
Our simple, award-winning mobile app has 4.7 stars from 200,000 reviewers!
ALL IN ONE PLACE
Your meds, doses, reports, diary note, appointments and measurements in one place!
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Best in the class web dashboard, get 24x7 access to your campaigns, reports, todos, milestones, teams and reports.
MORE THAN A REMINDER
More than 5 million people have installed Medisafe, entrusting us with more than 10 million doses.
According to the World Health Organization, medication adherence can have a more direct impact on patient outcomes than the specific treatment itself.1 Medication adherence can affect quality and length of life, health outcomes, and overall healthcare costs.2,3 Nonadherence can account for up to 50% of treatment failures, around 125,000 deaths, and up to 25% of hospitalizations each year in the United States.
Typically, adherence rates of 80% or more are needed for optimal therapeutic efficacy. However, it is estimated that adherence to chronic medications is around 50%.3 Adherence rates can go down as time passes after the initial prescription is written, or as barriers emerge or multiply.
The Medisafe App is so much more than just an alarm that goes off when you need to take your meds.
- Correct dosage
- Special instructions
- Easliy access and send reports of your medications, when you took them and when you missed a dose.
- Add a support person so they can know when you are taking your medications and they can be notified when you miss a dose.
- Keeps track and reminds you of appointments
- Keeps all of your doctor(s) information in one place
- Has a notes section to document your symptons, health events and any other medical information.
- Keeps track of refills and can remind you when you need one.
- Ability to record 25 measurements (cholesterol, glucose, fitness, vitals and more)
1. Brown MT, Bussell JK. Medication adherence: WHO cares? Mayo Clin Proc. 2011;86(4):304-314.
2. Sabaté E. Adherence to long-term therapies: evidence for action. Geneva: World Health Organization. 2003. www.who.int/chp/knowledge/publications/adherence_report/en/. Accessed June 10, 2017.
3. DiMatteo MR, Giordani PJ, Lepper HS, et al. Patient adherence and medical treatment outcomes: a meta-analysis. Med Care. 2002;40(9):794-811.